- the Gingrich campaign and tell them Todd Palin is a pimp. Tell them you wouldn’t vote for Newt because of Todd.
- your favorite local news, ask them to carry the story of Todd being implicated in sex trafficking across state lines
- your favorite cable and national news personalities
- Local university libraries. They got a complimentary copy of “Boys Will Be Boys." Tell them it is an important book for students and faculty in politics, social, and women's studies.
- Faculty at local universities who teach Women’s Studies. Ask them to bring Ms. Tripp to campus for a seminar open to the community as an educational event (this is Women’s History month, and if not this year, next year)
- Local churches, ask them to sponsor an appearance by Shailey Tripp to speak to young women and teenage girls
- Your local library, ask for the book; ask them to start a waiting list in case they decide to buy it. Get your friends to call, too.
- Public and private high school librarians. Tell them you think this book has an important message for that age group. (It has a couple raw descriptions of sex, but nothing today’s 16 year olds aren’t doing ).
- The FBI and tell them to do an investigation.
- The Alaska state police, tell them to do an investigation.
- The Washington state police, tell them to do an investigation.
- The IRS, tell them to look into the Palin's income from prostitution
- Put a book review on Amazon.com
- Comment on online reports that mention Rush and the "prostitute" comment, or mention Palin in any way, or in news about the Gingrich campaign. Mention the book and author by name.
- Send a letter to the editor
- Put a notice on Craigslist
You get the idea. Stick to the message "this political year has become the year to denegrate women. Todd Palin has been exposed for running an inter-state prostitution ring."
Will you do something to try to bring about a day of reckoning for the Palins? Add your ideas in the comment thread below, take action, then share with us and tell us who you called or emailed. If you have a good response, tell us about it. Take five minutes each day. We can't all write books, but we can write email. Let's go.