Friday, December 2, 2011

Comment posting made easier here at The Palin Place

In this first two months,  The Palin Place has been fortunate to have attracted sincere thought-provoking contributors. Yet there are others who've followed the Trig Truther path for years, people with insight and knowledge to share, and they've not been able to get through.

We all benefit from good minds approaching Babygate with unique perspectives. Therefor, I've changed settings to allow "anyone" to post without an ID (gmail, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)  While I'm not going to screen,  I will do what I can to keep the level of discourse worthy of your time. If threads get bogged down in name-calling and bullying I will re-assess.        Thanks -  Allison

PS -  Try it out on today's post - Shailey Tripp, Sarah Palin and Ebenezer Scrooge.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah continues to show that she is a bully and maybe deranged. Her attack on Shailey last night was too funny...Fox people are not the most well-informed, and I wonder how many had no idea about her 'pregnant' massage, nor that so many people have sworn on Bibles that they had sex with her! Wow...bet google has been busy today! Go Sarah...send them right over here where the facts are.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I have been wanting to post. I look forward to your posts. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Prof. Scharlott is weighing in as well. And so are a whole plathora of other blogs! Search sarah palin masseuse and shailey tripp.

comeonpeople said...

Thanks for this!!Wish Brad would do the same!

Anonymous said...

Discovered if I click on your blog name, I can get here. It still shows "We all live in Whoville" and get the pop up, No Such Blog". Did your write one with that title? Thanks for changing the sign-in. Mrs Gunka

Allison said...

"We All Live in Whoville" was posted for a short time, it isn't Sarah related and I was going to add to it some tie-ins with the Grinches of Wasilla but things with Shay got so exciting I took another road. Whoville may return, but right now it isn't an active post.